- After entering all information needed for making a reservation, you have to confirm the reservation by paying the 50% deposit.
- When you receive the rental bike at your holiday destination any missing payment have to be paid in Euro´s in cash.
- You have to use our card pay system from Wannafind, this paysite are SSL secured and approved by Teller.com.
- It’s Teller.com who approves the use of card payment on websites in Denmark.
We accept following cards:
- Danish credit and debit cards:
- International credit and debit cards:
Visa Visa Electron Mastercard
When you make your payment with anything else than “Dankort” a transaction fees will be added to your payment.
- Payment by bank transfer is also a posibility just write your reservation no. and contact information to make a sure match.
Cancelation and return of deposit:
- Any cancelation before 30 days prior to the delivery date are for free, your deposit will be transferred to your credit card
- Any cancelation before 7 days prior to delivery date we’ll keep your deposit and no additional payment are needed
- Any cancelation less than 7 days before delivery date the full amount have to be paid, we’ll keep your deposit the last part of the payment have to be paid by card or bank transaction.
- To cancel your reservation you need to send a email including your reservation nr., contact email and containing information whether you cancel the full reservation or specify which part of the reservation you want to cancel
We recommend you to cover yourself by a bike insurance during your rental period.
We are offering you a solution.
- Price for the first week lest than 8 rental days price is from € 15 or 115 dkk every more days are added € 2 or 15 dkk per day pending the requiered bicycle model.
- Our insurance solution cover all normal damages on the bike during the period of rental.
As ex. wheels, saddle, handlebar, computer, brakes, pedals, crankset, gearset a.m.
- !! Theft of the bike not covered
- Damage on paint and frame are not covered
Theft of bikes has to be covered by your self and you will receive the receipt of the cost price of the replacement.
We don’t charge any working hours for the replacement.
If no insurance are chosen the missing or damage parts will be replaced to the parts cost price and you will receive the receipt of the cost price of the replacement.
It is always a good idea to check you own insurance to see how they cover yourself and your rental bike during your holiday.
- During your cycling holiday on Mallorca using one of our rental bikes. We recommend you keep your bike in your room when you aren’t using it.
- Hotel storage room aren’t recommended if the hotel aren’t responsible for any damage or theft during storage in this room.
- It is always good to bring a solid lock and use it.
- When you are out riding and taking a break, keeping a good eye on the bike is always a good thing.
Liability in case of accident:
- The hirer should have coverage through his own accident and liability insurance.
- The renting company is not responsible under any circumstances for accidents or damages caused to the hirer or which the hirer causes to any third party or cases of liability.